On Monday, August 19, 2019 , the Company Protech Home Medical Corp, Loss the shares rates from the prior bussiness day of trading.
Market Updates Of The Protech Home Medical Corp:
The market price will usually fluctuate throughout the trading day as investors buy and sell stocks. The Protech Home Medical Corp (TSX (Venture) : PTQ) of industry TSX Medical Devices, started at $0.83 and closed at $0.81 in the latest trading session on marking the change of -0.03% (Loss) from the preceding day.
Trend Analysis of the Protech Home Medical Corp:
The Trend analysis of the Protech Home Medical Corp shows that the Company Buy the Trend Signal & having Trend Strength Soft with the Trend Direction of the Weakening.
Trend Signals indicates that uses wave theory, market momentum and volatility in an attempt to find a general trend, while Trend Strength of the signal compared to its historical performance where max the strongest this signal has been is and minimum is the weakest. Trend Direction indicating whether the Buy or Sell signal is strengthening or weakening or whether a Hold signal is heading towards a buy or sell signal.
Market Cap is determined by doubling a company’s shares outstanding by the current market price of one share 70164360.
Looking into the profitability ratios of PTQ stock, an investor will find its ROE i.e; 0%. A performance measure used to estimate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the ability of some different investments.
Growth Rates (Return / Revenue):
The 01-Year Return of the company Protech Home Medical Corp 40.87%, while the revenue growth percent over a 5-years period is 80.83%.
Trading Price (High & Low):
The high trading price was $0.83 at which a stock traded during the course of the day and low trading price remained $0.79.
Volume is an essential gauge, which gives the plan of the price action of a stock and whether he should buy or sell the security. If trading volume increases, prices generally move in the same trend. The PTQ exchanged hands with current Volume 407235, while previous’s day the Volume was measured as 808787.
Technical Analysis Of Moving Average (MA):
Moving Average (5.00Days / 20.00 Days / 50.00 Days):
A Moving Average (MA) indicator based on the average of past periods prices. Moving Average (MA) is a technical indicator for investors:
- 00-Days Moving Average (MA): 0.812%
- 00-Days Moving Average (MA): 0.795%
- 00-Days Moving Average (MA): 0.771%
The company’s Protech Home Medical Corp, TSX (Venture) have a Weighted Aplha 15.43. A (-) minus sign designates that the stock is down-over that same time period and a (+) plus sign designates that the stock has risen-over the past year.
The Protech Home Medical Corp institutional proprietorship is held at 0% and beta stands at 3.587703. The Protech Home Medical Corp has83529000 shares outstanding with 0% insider ownership.
- New building marks new era for college at AU – The Augusta Chronicle
- Schools in Bihar to teach Vedic maths – Hindustan Times
- Grade Nine learners taught mathematics skills – Tembisan
- Vantage teacher receives state award – Defiance Crescent News
- First Year Investment of Ontario’s Four-Year Math Strategy Announced – Wawa-news.com
- New Algorithm Boosts the Power Extracted From Existing Solar Panels – SciTechDaily
- New Student Enrollment Up for 3rd Straight Year – NC State College of Education
- Hamilton Welcomes New Faculty for 2019-20 – News – Hamilton College News
- Missouri State receives National Science Foundation grant to promote gender equity – News – Missouri State News
- Local MAAP numbers reported by Mississippi Department of Education – Delta Democrat Times