Makers of Super 30, starring Hrithik Roshan and Mrunal Thakur, have released yet another foot-tapping track titled ‘Question Mark’
Hrithik Roshan, who is currently busy gearing up for his next release Super 30, has been teasing his fans and followers with promos and songs from the film. The Greek God of Bollywood was last seen on the big screen in Kaabil, opposite Yami Gautam, in which he played the character of a blind man named Rohan Bhatnagar, who goes on a revenge spree when his wife commits suicide after being gang raped.
Super 30 is based on the life of mathematician Anand Kumar, who co-founded the famous Super 30 programme in Patna, back in 2002. The educational programme selects 30 students from underprivileged parts of the society and trains them for IIT entrance exams. Hrithik will be playing the role of Anand Kumar while Mrunal Thakur will play his on-screen wife, Ritu Rashmi. Super 30 is all set to release on 12 July and the team of the film is busy on a promotional spree.
Today, the makers of the biographical film shared yet another foot-tapping song from the Hrithik starrer. The track, titled Question Mark, shows a teacher giving out math problems to his students and helping them find their way about the sums. Sharing a look from the song, the actor wrote: “’पूछो , पूछो’! अब मिलेगा हर अगर का जवाब, QuestionMark करेगा अब सबका हिसाब! Giving voice to every question literally !Had a ball of a time not just filming but singing the super fun song Get ready to raise your questions with Question Mark, out NOW. Full song link in stories. #Super30.”
Check out the song here:
- Jamaican students to participate in OECD survey – Jamaica Observer
- Women who don’t know how to cook don’t know mathematics – MP – GhanaWeb
- UC Irvine algorithm solves Rubik’s Cube in just 1 second – University of California
- Scientists create Ramanujan Machine: what’s it for, why name it after him? – The Indian Express
- Migrant students immersed in engineering – Foothills Sun Gazette
- How bad is the gender diversity crisis in AI research? Study analysing 1.5million arxiv papers says it’s “serious” – Packt Hub
- For the perfect martini, thank fluid mechanics – The Science Show – ABC News
- A mathematics whizz – Midrand Reporter
- Shakuntala Devi: Numero Uno in Math Wizardry – Hindustan Times
- US-settled siblings keen to teach Madurai students math for free – Times of India