Pre-Regional Mathematics Olympiad was organized by the Mathematics Teachers’ Association on August 11, 2019. The question paper contained 30 questions, to be solved within time duration of 3 hours. Several renowned coaching centers such as Resonance, Allen, Aakash, etc. are already in the process of releasing, or the answer keys of the PRMO 2019 exam.
Other than answer keys, these centers also provide solved question papers, question paper analysis, video solutions, and exam selection predictors in their individual capacity. Before leaving the exam center, students were given a copy of their OMR answer sheets, which they can match with the answer keys. Students are required to preserve the OMR answer sheet until the completion of the Mathematical Olympiad Program me 2019-2020 since the sheet is also used for verification purposes.
Based on the previous year timeline the exam was held on August 19 and the answer key was published by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education at Olympiads website olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in on August 23. On the same line, it is expected that this year the answer key is likely to be released by August 15. Since the re-scheduled exam is yet to be conducted, the center may publish answer keys for both dates together due to which there could be a delay in the release of the answer key.
Top 300 students from standard 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th, and the top 60 students of standard 12th will be shortlisted to appear in the Regional Mathematics Olympiad exam. For further details and exam related updates students can log on to the official website, www.olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in .
- FHSU fills need for teachers in rural areas – Hays Post
- Cabinet throwing up some odd ideas – Bangkok Post
- JEE Main Exam 2020 application process begins next week, everything you need to know – Hindustan Times
- A Library Browse Leads Math’s Bill Dunham to Question the Origins of the Möbius Function – Bryn Mawr Now
- Women Seen as Vital as Science Advances – All China Women’s Federation – Women of China
- Hard work pays off for Cardinal Newman students on GCSE results day – Brighton and Hove News
- 5 places to take your class for a Maths-themed trip – School Travel Organiser
- Mathematics Software Market SWOT Analysis of Top Key Player & Forecasts To 2025 – Tribaux
- ‘We are in a math crisis’ – Samuda laments poor performance in subject area, calls on retired teachers to help – Jamaica Gleaner
- Shape-shifting sheets | Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences