Warwick Academy Primary celebrated its theme day for this year, with Mathematics as their focus.
A spokesperson said, “Every year Warwick Academy Primary has a theme day. In the past we have had Art Days and History Days. This year Mathematics is the focus.
“With the adoption of the Singapore maths approach in the classroom, a wonderful 3 days of mathematics training at the start of the year and a fantastic new online maths programme that children can access from home- this academic year is certainly the year for mathematics at Warwick Academy.
“Children will spend the day taking part in fun mathematical activities with many real world applications, across all subject areas. Children and staff alike came dressed in outfits that had a link to mathematics and the creativity out there is mind blowing. The excitement in the air is palpable. Mathematics really is everywhere today!”
Read More About
- Mathematicians Have Discovered an Entirely New Way to Multiply Large Numbers – ScienceAlert
- S’wak to start teaching Science and Maths in English for Year 1 pupils – The Star Online
- #MathsWeek – Demand for DCU’s MSc in Financial Mathematics set to increase thanks to buoyant Irish economy – Dublin City University
- Students and faculty protest for math building replacement – Ubyssey Online
- GlaxoSmith Kline (GSK): Seeking AI and ML experts for data-driven drug discovery and development – Science Magazine
- Illinois Has 14 Newsweek Best STEM High Schools In 2019 – Patch.com
- Chika Ofili: 12-year-old Nigerian awarded for making mathematics easy to learn – Pulse Ghana
- The Mathematics of Malice: Why Hate Crime Stats Can’t Be Trusted – 5280 | The Denver Magazine
- Olney Junior High takes first place at TMSCA meet – Olney Enterprise
- Veteran mathematics teacher Ruth Moonesinghe announces retirement – Tiger Newspaper