Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government has decided to increase the class duration of three important subjects following poor performance of school students in the state.
decided to increase the class duration of English, Mathematics and Science
subjects from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours, informed School and Mass Education
Minister Sameer Dash on Tuesday.
“Reviews of the exam results have shown that
most students who had failed or scored less had recorded poor results in English,
Mathematics and Science. So, we have decided to allot more duration to the
three subjects to improve the performance of the students,” said the Minister.
The department has sent a directive to heads of all schools to prepare routine so that students up to Class 9 do not face any trouble in their studies following the new arrangement.
Das said while
the project will be implemented from this year on a pilot basis at a selected
school in each district, it will be implemented at block and lower levels from
the next academic year.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert