Some news to inspire you…
A complex mathematics problem could take most of us a long time to solve with lots of scribbling, but for some 11 year olds, it takes a second or two…five at most.
Nisha John-Mohammed caught up with some of the winners of the 25th National Mental Mathematics Marathon.
- New technique developed to detect autism in children – EurekAlert
- Gujarat Board to offer Mathematics to Non-Science Students from this year onwards – Jagran Josh
- Institute of Mathematics & Application (IMA) Recruitment 2019 for Professor Posts – Jagran Josh
- Help with primary school mathematics — September is just nine weeks away – Galway Advertiser
- Government Launches Effort to Strengthen Math Skills & Improve Job Prospects – Government of Ontario News
- Chaiwalla to Doctor: 5 Teachers Providing Free JEE/NEET Coaching to Needy Students – The Better India
- A celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) – Daily Trust
- Sum of a life – THE WEEK
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Mathematics in South Holland, Delft – IamExpat in the Netherlands
- Standing in Galileo’s shadow: Why Thomas Harriot should take his place in the scientific hall of fame – OUPblog