The students who qualify will receive a scholarship of Rs 6,000 per month, during the two-year period of the post-graduate programme or the final two years of the five-year integrated master’s program whichever is applicable.
The student wishing to apply must be compulsorily enrolled in a recognized post-graduate (including integrated five-year masters) programme in mathematics in India.
Selection process will be based on a written test followed by an interview. Candidates will be short-listed for the interview based on the performance in the written test. The written test is scheduled for Saturday, October 19.
Applications to appear for the written test will be accepted exclusively online at https://nbhmscholarships.in/
An application fee of Rs 300 (along with applicable collection charges) needs to be paid online at the time of the application (following the instructions given on the above web page).
The online application process will open around July 24 and will close on August 25. Eligible candidates will be able to download admission tickets (to the written test) from September 6 onwards. The information was provided by NBHM and for further details, students can visit the official website.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert