The Virginia Department of Education has recognized Colonial Beach Elementary School for the continuous academic growth of its students. Colonial Beach Elementary School has been honored with the 2019 Board of Education’s Continuous Improvement Award through its Exemplar School Recognition Program. State Superintendent, Dr. James Lane, congratulated Colonial Beach Elementary School on being one of the first schools to receive this recognition.
The Virginia State Board of Education recently established the Exemplar School Recognition Program. This program measures the performance of students from competence toward excellence in reading, mathematics, and science. Also included are other indicators of school quality consistent with the Standards of Accreditation.
The faculty and staff at Colonial Beach Elementary School have worked diligently with students to improve attendance, and to increase student performance on standardized assessments. They have also worked tirelessly to advance student growth in academic areas such as reading and mathematics. This award signifies that their efforts have been worthwhile.
Congratulations to Colonial Beach Elementary School for the recognition of their exemplary work!
- Picture this: ICERM program explores imagery of mathematics – Mirage News
- Guyanese students win top CAPE, CSEC awards – Stabroek News
- Science Hill student scores perfect 36 on ACT, looks to future in mathematics – Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Assistant Professor in Theoretical Particle Physics job with DURHAM UNIVERSITY | 183584 – Times Higher Education (THE)
- A math problem: How Delhi government is trying to get students to learn this subject better – The Indian Express
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics-Basic Sample Question Paper 2020 with Solution – Jagran Josh
- Stock In The Spotlight :: PagSeguro Digital Ltd., (NYSE: PAGS) – Keep Reading
- Love Or Hate:: Clovis Oncology, Inc., (NASDAQ: CLVS) – Keep Reading
- Present Valuation:: New Residential Investment Corp., (NYSE: NRZ) – Keep Reading
- Shocking Alteration:: Workday, Inc., (NASDAQ: WDAY) – Keep Reading