A young Ghanaian woman who gained attention globally for the superior quality of work she produced for her PhD in Mathematics for the University of Glasgow, UK, has successfully graduated.
Angela Tabiri, a young female math-goddess who made headlines for the high quality of work she produced for her PhD in Mathematics for the University of Glasgow in the UK, has successfully graduated as a doctor of Mathematics.
She earned media attention when her PhD thesis in Mathematics for the university was first shared by globally revered Ghanaian, Ben Dotsei Malor.
Upon successfully graduating with a PhD in Mathematics, Dr. Angela Tabiri has become an inspiration to young women, especially young girls in Africa who either want to or are pursuing courses that would eventually lead to careers in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields.
Tens of people, including love ones, have expressed their sense of pride for Dr. Tabiri’s achievement after super proud friends shared her remarkable feat via Facebook in photos, along with captions:
Some comments below Ben Dotsei Malor’s post read:
Like most math geniuses, Dr. Angela Tabiri would use the knowledge and skills acquired in solving problems including finding solutions to diseases, researching into its causes and developing long lasting solutions to critical world problems.
Dr. Angela Tabiri has become an incredibly capable, dynamic and ’empowered’ woman who ought to be highlighted and elevated.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY’s news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
- Picture this: ICERM program explores imagery of mathematics – Mirage News
- Guyanese students win top CAPE, CSEC awards – Stabroek News
- Science Hill student scores perfect 36 on ACT, looks to future in mathematics – Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Assistant Professor in Theoretical Particle Physics job with DURHAM UNIVERSITY | 183584 – Times Higher Education (THE)
- A math problem: How Delhi government is trying to get students to learn this subject better – The Indian Express
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics-Basic Sample Question Paper 2020 with Solution – Jagran Josh
- Stock In The Spotlight :: PagSeguro Digital Ltd., (NYSE: PAGS) – Keep Reading
- Love Or Hate:: Clovis Oncology, Inc., (NASDAQ: CLVS) – Keep Reading
- Present Valuation:: New Residential Investment Corp., (NYSE: NRZ) – Keep Reading
- Shocking Alteration:: Workday, Inc., (NASDAQ: WDAY) – Keep Reading