The Mathematics Trainers Guild-Philippines and BusinessMirror have forged a memorandum of agreement to cooperate on initiatives in mathematics education, starting with BM’s publication of math problems and puzzles from MTG-Phil.
Signing the MOA are (from left, seated), MTG-Phil’s Myrna Agtarap, MTG’s chief operating officer Dr. Simon Chua, BM Publisher T. Anthony C. Cabangon and BM Editor in Chief Lourdes M. Fernandez, with BM’s Vice President for HR and Administration Loida S. Virtudazo (standing, right) as witness.
Photo by NONOY LACZA
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert