- | Wednesday | 14th August, 2019
PISA 2021andigarh, August 13In view of the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) that will be conducted in 2021 in the city, BL Sharma, Education Secretary, Chandigarh, launched a project aimed at making fundamentals of mathematics clear to the students of the upper primary classes, in collaboration with Khan Academy, at GMSSS-8 here today.
The project will be launched on a pilot basis in the nine schools — GMSSS-8, GMSSS-21, GMSSS-22, GMSSS-23, GMSSS-35, GMSSS-46, GHS-50, GHS-53 and GHS-54.
Teachers and students of the schools will use the resources that are available to the users of the website of Khan Academy for free.
Approximately 3,000 students will be benefited from the project.
If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Chandigarh Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert