The annual conference brings together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of nuclear physics. Dr. Margolin reported her research findings in Physics of Light Hypernuclei at a special session on Few-Body Systems. This report was a continuation of her research on Model Independent Approaches for the Description of Quantum Systems, presented at the AMS Spring 2017 International Conference, held at Hunter College. Her research findings will be published in the peer reviewed AIP Conference Proceedings, which reports the findings presented at scientific meetings from large international conferences and advances the knowledge of physical sciences and its applications.
Dr. Margolin is invited to present a talk,”Solving Hyperspherical Basis Transformation Problem for Four-, Five-, and Six-Body Systems by the Use of Recurrence Method,” at ICNP-2020: International Conference on Nuclear Physics which is the premier interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of nuclear physics. She plans on continuing her work in Few-Body Physics, investigating structural characteristics and decay reactions of hyper-nuclear systems with different numbers of particles, and invites MMC students to participate in her research.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert