National Testing Agency (NTA) has already released the schedule for JEE Main exam 2020 on its official website nta.ac.in. According to the schedule, the online application process for JEE Main exam 2020 will begin on September 2, 2019. The full information bulleting for JEE Main will be released soon on jeemain.nic.in.
The last date to apply for JEE Main 2020 exam is September 30, 2019. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from December 6, 2019.
The JEE Main (I) 2020 will be conducted from 6 to 11 January, 2019 and the result will be declared on January 31.
The JEE Main exam will be conducted twice by NTA before admissions for the next academic season. The first JEE (Main) exam will be conducted in January and the second in April. A candidate can appear in one or both the JEE (Main) exams in a year. If a candidate appears in both exams, the one in which they score better will be considered for admissions.
Check full schedule for JEE Main 2020 here:
Here are the details from the notification about JEE (Main) 2019 January exam:
a) Paper 1 will be held in computer-based mode only and Paper 2 will be held in both computer-based and paper and pen modes. A candidate may choose to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 or any of the two papers depending on the course they want to pursue.
b) Paper 1 is for those who want to take admission to a bachelor of engineering (BE) and bachelor of technology programmes in IITs. After Paper 1, a selected number of candidates will be required to appear in JEE (Advanced). Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE advanced, subject to conditions as defined in JEE (Advanced) 2019 website. Candidates will be asked to solve questions on mathematics, physics and chemistry in Paper 1.
c) Paper 2 is for candidates who want to study BArch and BPlanning. Candidates will be asked to take the test in the computer-based mode for mathematics and aptitude test and the drawing test will be in pen and paper-based mode.
The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for admission in National Institutes for Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes for Technology (IITs) and other centrally-funded technical institutions.
Aug 26, 2019 10:17 IST
- Analysts’ Review::Sable Resources Ltd, (TSX (Venture):SAE) – Keep Reading
- Ingham, Eaton students improve M-STEP reading scores, but just half are proficient – Lansing State Journal
- UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 e-admit card released @ upsc.gov.in; download here – Times of India
- Eye-Catching Hot Stocks ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Momentum Stock::Strikepoint Gold Inc, (TSX (Venture):SKP) – Keep Reading
- Researchers develop low-power, low-cost network for 5G connectivity – EurekAlert
- Here are the 15 best public high schools in the US – Business Insider
- Eye-Catching Shares ::Inplay Oil Corp, (TSX (Toronto):IPO) – Keep Reading
- Students, Consider MESA 2019 for Futures in STEM – Western Nevada College – WNC News
- Grade Nine learners taught mathematics skills – Tembisan