CBSE Class 10 Exam 2020: According to reports, the Central Board of Secondary Education is set to conduct two separate examinations for the Mathematics subjects in the class 10 board examination 2020. The first will be basic mathematics while the second one will be standard mathematics. candidates will be required to select their choice of the test while filling the registration form for the CBSE class 10 board exam 2020. It must be noted that those candidates who choose basic mathematics will not be able to take up mathematics in class 11. And in case a candidate wishes to take up maths in class 11 he/she will have to appear and pass the compartmental exam of mathematics class 10. This option is, however, only applicable if the candidates pass the basic mathematics exam.
The options for the mathematics examination will be specified in the exam registration form for the class 10 board exam 2020. Candidates must note that they will be allowed to appear for only that paper which they have marked in their registration form. The controller of Board examination, Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj said that the students opting for basic mathematics will not be able to take mathematics for their class 12 subjects. And if at all these students score good marks in the basic mathematics examination and wish to pursue mathematics for class 12 examination they will have to appear for the class 10 compartmental exam which will be conducted in July next year. It must be noted that only after passing the compartmental examination will the candidate be able to take up mathematics in class 11. It is the first time that the board has offered a chance for the students to give the compartmental exam in the subject.
It must be noted that the board has not changed the syllabus for basic and standard mathematics papers. The syllabus will be the same while there will be changes in the difficulty level of both the papers. While the basic mathematics question paper will be easier, the standard mathematics paper will be tough and based on concepts.
The board has also advised the students to take up mathematics only if they are interested in the subject. Those students who are not interested in the subject and who are weak in the subject have been advised to take up basic mathematics. The students who take basic mathematics will be passed in the examination by the board.
- Picture this: ICERM program explores imagery of mathematics – Mirage News
- Guyanese students win top CAPE, CSEC awards – Stabroek News
- Science Hill student scores perfect 36 on ACT, looks to future in mathematics – Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Assistant Professor in Theoretical Particle Physics job with DURHAM UNIVERSITY | 183584 – Times Higher Education (THE)
- A math problem: How Delhi government is trying to get students to learn this subject better – The Indian Express
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics-Basic Sample Question Paper 2020 with Solution – Jagran Josh
- Stock In The Spotlight :: PagSeguro Digital Ltd., (NYSE: PAGS) – Keep Reading
- Love Or Hate:: Clovis Oncology, Inc., (NASDAQ: CLVS) – Keep Reading
- Present Valuation:: New Residential Investment Corp., (NYSE: NRZ) – Keep Reading
- Shocking Alteration:: Workday, Inc., (NASDAQ: WDAY) – Keep Reading