CBSE Class 10 exam 2020 | The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct two separate exams for Class 10 Mathematics in 2020.
The first examination will be Basic Mathematics while the second will be Standard Mathematics.
While filing the registration form for the CBSE Class 10 examination 2020, the candidates will have to select their choice of the test.
Candidates must know that those who opt for Basic Mathematics will not be able to take up Mathematics in Class 11.
The CBSE has, hence, advised the students to take up Mathematics only if they are interested in the subject. Those who find it difficult and aspire to pursue their career in any non-mathematic field may opt for Basic Mathematics.
Notably, the syllabus for the two exams will be the same. However, the difficulty level of standard mathematics question paper will be higher. The Standard Mathematics question paper will be tougher and will be based on concepts.
- FHSU fills need for teachers in rural areas – Hays Post
- Cabinet throwing up some odd ideas – Bangkok Post
- JEE Main Exam 2020 application process begins next week, everything you need to know – Hindustan Times
- A Library Browse Leads Math’s Bill Dunham to Question the Origins of the Möbius Function – Bryn Mawr Now
- Women Seen as Vital as Science Advances – All China Women’s Federation – Women of China
- Hard work pays off for Cardinal Newman students on GCSE results day – Brighton and Hove News
- 5 places to take your class for a Maths-themed trip – School Travel Organiser
- Mathematics Software Market SWOT Analysis of Top Key Player & Forecasts To 2025 – Tribaux
- ‘We are in a math crisis’ – Samuda laments poor performance in subject area, calls on retired teachers to help – Jamaica Gleaner
- Shape-shifting sheets | Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences