Pranjal, a student of National Public School- Koramangala, recently won the gold medal at the recently concluded International Mathematics Olympiad’s (IMO 2019) in United Kingdom. IMO is revered as the biggest and toughest of the science competitions across the world.
Speaking to Metrolife, Ashish Srivastava, Pranjal’s father, says “What makes Pranjal’s medal noteworthy is that he is youngest ever to win a gold medal from India and his win has ends the seven-year drought of gold for India. The competition that had 210 countries and more than 600 participants, proved to be a memorable experience for Pranjal.” After his return, Pranjal, was felicitated by legendary mathematician Prof Mahan Maharaj of TIFR.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert