The Australian Conference on Science and Mathematics Education (www.ACSME.edu.au) is for tertiary science and mathematics educators to share ideas and keep up to date.
This conference encompasses biological sciences, chemistry, geosciences, health sciences, information technology, learning and cognitive sciences, mathematics and statistics, molecular and microbial sciences, physics and psychology as well as the various fields of the applied sciences. A Discipline Day is also attached to the conference.
This year the conference will be hosted by the University of Sydney and the University of Technology Sydney, and will be held on 2, 3 and 4 October 2019.
The Australian Academy of Science is pleased to support this event.
For more information, visit the conference website.
Abercrombie Precinct, University of Sydney, Camperdown and Darlington Campus, New South Wales
- FHSU fills need for teachers in rural areas – Hays Post
- Cabinet throwing up some odd ideas – Bangkok Post
- JEE Main Exam 2020 application process begins next week, everything you need to know – Hindustan Times
- A Library Browse Leads Math’s Bill Dunham to Question the Origins of the Möbius Function – Bryn Mawr Now
- Women Seen as Vital as Science Advances – All China Women’s Federation – Women of China
- Hard work pays off for Cardinal Newman students on GCSE results day – Brighton and Hove News
- 5 places to take your class for a Maths-themed trip – School Travel Organiser
- Mathematics Software Market SWOT Analysis of Top Key Player & Forecasts To 2025 – Tribaux
- ‘We are in a math crisis’ – Samuda laments poor performance in subject area, calls on retired teachers to help – Jamaica Gleaner
- Shape-shifting sheets | Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences