Grade 5 learner at Summerhill Preparatory School Nicolene Reddy. Photo: Supplied
Summerhill Preparatory School is excited for the academic achievements of learner Nicolene Reddy.
Nicolene is involved in an extra-curricular organisation, A+Students.
Teacher at the school David Bolton said, “This is a Japanese method of education that teaches children as young as two years old to solve complex arithmetic problems by playing with educational toys like the Soroban and A+Play Maths range of educational toys.”
Nicolene attended the organisation’s mathematics competition on 11 May. Bolton added, “This competition was attended by students from different provinces. Nicolene achieved the highest result placing her as a winner regionally.”
In July, Nicolene will be competing in the national competition in order to secure a spot in the international team which will travel to Thailand and compete against A+Students in August.
- Analysts’ Review::Sable Resources Ltd, (TSX (Venture):SAE) – Keep Reading
- Ingham, Eaton students improve M-STEP reading scores, but just half are proficient – Lansing State Journal
- UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 e-admit card released @ upsc.gov.in; download here – Times of India
- Eye-Catching Hot Stocks ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Momentum Stock::Strikepoint Gold Inc, (TSX (Venture):SKP) – Keep Reading
- Researchers develop low-power, low-cost network for 5G connectivity – EurekAlert
- Here are the 15 best public high schools in the US – Business Insider
- Eye-Catching Shares ::Inplay Oil Corp, (TSX (Toronto):IPO) – Keep Reading
- Students, Consider MESA 2019 for Futures in STEM – Western Nevada College – WNC News
- Grade Nine learners taught mathematics skills – Tembisan