Mildenhall College Academy saw its 67 students gain an overall pass rate of 98 per cent, with 62 per cent of students achieving A* to C.
Finlay Boyle achieved three A* and one A – in Computer Science – which he took a year early, – Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics. Finlay is going to Durham University to study Natural Sciences.
Rebecca Abeyasekere achieved an A* in Chemistry and three As in Biology, Mathematics and Physics.
She is going to Durham University to study Chemistry.
Charlie Butcher achieved two As in biology and chemistry, a B in mathematics and an A in his EPQ (extended project qualification).
He is going to Birmingham University to study Chemistry.
Chloe Glavin achieved a Distinction *, Distinction, Distinction in triple Health and Social Care. She is going to the University of East Anglia (UEA) to study Paramedic Sciences.
Joshua Sulman achieved 2 As in Biology and Chemistry, a B in Psychology and an A in his EPQ. He is going to Lincoln University to read Medicine.
Susan Byles, principal, said: “The percentage of students achieving A* to C has increased from last year and is at its highest level for three years. This is testament to the hard work of the students and the skills and dedication of their specialist
teachers. We believe that all students deserve the chance to reach for the highest academic success and we are delighted when we see this achieved in such excellent results. I would like to congratulate all of our students and I wish them the very best in the future.”
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert