Thirty-six Bulgarians from five schools in the country won a total of 26 medals at a competition in Durban, South Africa. The teams consist of students between the age of 12 and 16 and are from schools in Sofia, Varna, and Burgas., reports BNT.
The young mathematicians came home with 5 gold, 13 silver and 8 bronze medals from the individual competition in South Africa.
Bulgaria has overcome competition among 27 countries.
The students spent 6 days in South Africa, where they were able to learn something new about a different culture and make new friends.
- Trader’s Buzzers::Protech Home Medical Corp, (TSX (Venture):PTQ) – Keep Reading
- Guide To Trend Direction ::B2Gold Corp, (TSX (Toronto):BTO) – Keep Reading
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive?:Cameco Corp, (TSX (Toronto):CCO) – Keep Reading
- Stock’s Technical Analysis ::Eldorado Gold, (TSX (Toronto):ELD) – Keep Reading
- Analysts’ Review::Thescore Inc, (TSX (Venture):SCR) – Keep Reading
- Northland Power Inc, TSX (Toronto):NPI, NPI – Keep Reading
- The 2019 CAPE scholars – Nation News
- USC student wins silver medal in China math contest – SunStar Philippines
- Bradford Grammar School 2019 A Level results – ExaminerLive
- OHIO receives $1.7 million grant to study potential treatment for skin cancer – EurekAlert